Saturday, August 23, 2014

Simple technology-induction

Induction cooking-Simple technology
Induction cooking by an electric current flowing through a coil. When approaching this power source a pan that contains iron, a magnetic field appears, resistance is created, and the iron heats.
The pot or pan used must absolutely contain iron but otherwise no cooking! To determine whether cookware can run induction, it has to try to stick a magnet under the cooktop.
One of the great benefits of induction cooking is speed. "When I do a normal cooking, I heat my element; my my ceramic heater element, which heats my stove, which, after heating the food I have to cook, "says Gilles Meunier, engineer and technical adviser at Hydro-Québec Distribution.
By induction, many of these steps are skipped: 80 to 90% of the energy is transmitted directly to the pot or pan. The food thus receives the maximum amount of energy it needs immediately. And according to Gilles Meunier, magnetic, relatively weak field, no risk to the health of users.
commercial induction cooker
commercial induction cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment